Chuck Howard is a well-known and respected metal roofing industry speaker.
Chuck travels around the United States offering up engaging speeches that cover a wide variety of industry topics.
If you would like to contact Chuck about an upcoming speaking opportunity. Please contact him HERE.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Inmates to Entrepreneurs Charlotte Graduation Keynote Speaker (2019)
- PENC Seminar on Metal Roof Infrastructure
- METALCON Charlotte (2018)
- Howard Metal Associates – Full day seminar re: metal roof contracting.
- Systems Builders Association (now Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association) – Seminar on metal roof contracting.
- METALCON International – Seminars on various metal roofing and contracting topics. 30+ seminars in 25+ years around USA
- American Iron and Steel Institute – Seminar on metal roof contracting.
- National Roofing Contractors Association – Seminar at the 1995 convention with regards to a metal roof project
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and U.S. Department of Energy -Presentation in 1995 on article, “Metal Retrofit: A Twelve-Year Case Study”
- American Buildings Company – Convention related speeches about metal roof contracting
- Steelox Buildings Company – Convention related speeches about metal roof contracting.
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina – Two (2) half day seminars about metal roof design and construction (2004, 2005, 2007, and 2008).